Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Gut Feeling...

By Tom McAleese @FauxFootball1
Here's a list of guys that may be a little under the radar, but my gut tells me they will have a big week and find the end zone...(started in less than 25% of Yahoo leagues)

Jarrett Boykin (GB) - I've been harping on this guy all week. He may not posses great speed, but he's got good size and Aaron Rodgers throwing to him. As the default WR2 for the Packers he will have every opportunity to put up great numbers. I see a jump ball thrown to him in the corner of the end zone for a score. My insane prediction...7/92/1

Tim Wright (TB) - Saddled with the rare WR/TE designation, once held by Marques Colston, Wright looks to build off of last weeks strong performance. Regardless of what position he's listed as, he's a top target for Mike Glennon, and should have good value going forward. I see him catching a pass down the seem, and fighting his way into the end zone. My insane prediction...9/125/1

Terrance Williams (DAL) - What does he have to do to win your confidence? Still only started in 21% of Yahoo leagues, even though he's found the end zone two weeks in a row. Don't let Miles Austin coming back scare you off, Williams has done to Austin what Austin did to Roy Williams a few years ago...he Wally Pipp-ed him. I see a long pass down the sidelines for a score. My insane prediction...6/114/1

Jeff Cumberland (NYJ) - Another guy who gets no respect. He's the starter and has a rookie QB that likes to dump off passes. Perfect recipe for a good game. I see a pass to the back of the end zone from inside the five yard line for a score. My insane prediction...7/45/1

Harry Douglas (ATL) - By default he's the starting WR for the Falcons. He will see a lot of targets just because Matt Ryan has to throw to someone. Douglas doesn't have breakaway speed so expect most of his catches to be over the middle on slant patterns, and that's exactly how I see him scoring. My insane prediction...8/107/1

No comments:

Post a Comment